Field Service Technician (Safer Roads)
Field Service Technician - GBP25,000 to GBP27,000 per year (plus vehicle, overtime and excellent company benefits) - based in East London.
Our client is currently looking for a Field Service Technician to assist with the maintenance of a variety of roadside technology including speed and red light enforcement cameras. This will require working in a field based capacity, providing both routine and preventative maintenance in the South East of England (Kent, Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire).
Product raining will be provided but successful candidates will come from an electronic, communication or CCTV background and have a genuine interest in learning new technologies. As the majority of works are carried out by the side of roads you should be familiar with working in this environment or a similar one.
Skills and Experience:
- ONC/BTEC/City & Guilds Engineering certification
- Experience of maintaining and repairing equipment in a roadside or similar environment
- Knowledge of 3g/ADSL hardware communication devices
- Full UK driving license
- The ability to achieve NNPV3 vetting
A full UK driving license is essential.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing routing and preventative maintenance of roadside technology
- Perform repairs to component level
- Working in potentially hazardous conditions at the side of urban roads
- Attending Maintenance Team meetings
- Complete all training courses as required
- Ensure all activities are performed safely and to a high standard
Applications: To hear more about this opportunity to work as a Field Service Technician based in the South East of the United Kingdom; please call James Sample here at ISR Recruitment here in our Manchester offices or send me your latest CV or online profile for an immediate call back.