Finance Systems Trainer
The role requires a full understanding of the systems and the business processes they support and this information needs to be clearly articulated to end users with a broad range of technical confidence at all levels of the company.
Activities will cover planning, developing and delivering of systems training via workshops/presentations/one-to-one sessions/E-learning, in partnership with other systems support departments (Best Practice, Marketing, HR, Regional Operations Coordinators (ROC's) etc.)
The successful candidate will be experienced in delivering training sessions on SAP.
Responsibilities will include:
- Experiance in delivering finance systems training is a must and SAP systems experience is a bonus.
- Training and ongoing coaching on the use of systems such as RPS, KFPD, ICON, Reporting, Global Search/SEO, My KF, Vuture, Working Life, IT systems (such as Windows/Office suite, Lync) and others as and when necessary.
- Manage training needs of offices you have been allocated.
- Understanding business processes, needs and problems and ensuring systems usage is linked in with these processes.
- Composition and delivery of presentations/workshops to groups of end users and on a one-to-one basis.
If you feel that the above description matches, then please submit your CV to (see below)