Business Architect Birmingham
Business Architect Birmingham to GBP45K = 23 Days Holiday + Pension + Flexible Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Business Process Manager to join a large multi-stream programme of work in line with pension system reforms.
The Automatic Enrolment programme requires a Business Architect to manage and develop the design function across the operational delivery teams. This will include leading liaising with business owners and the client (the Pensions Regulator) to identify operational process improvements and client funded change.
What you will do:
- Lead the design of functional components for our client & services to deliver Automatic Enrolment as part of the programme team.
- Work closely with internal and external suppliers to ensure the solution makes best use of technology and meets customer requirements.
- Be responsible for the governance and design of the complete solution covering all technology and non-technology aspects including operational processes, IT applications and infrastructure and service wrap across all service channels (online, telephone, white mail and face-to-face)
- To understand the challenges and complexities that exists within each stream or area of the programme, and can integrate these activities into a programme of delivery
- Support the Project/Programme Manager in understanding the risks, dependencies and issues that exist and the impact that these may have on the project/programme
- Leverage and influence change programmes to develop and enhance the relevant standards, policies and guidelines whilst driving adoption of standards
- Understand what the programme will deliver from a business and benefits perspective and advise on areas where this in not aligned with the evolving solution
- Create solution narratives and documentation as well as acting as editor on all business and solution architecture material that forms part of the solution documentation set
Your experience will include:
- Strong understanding of business and technical concepts such as business process design
- Understand complex business problems and commercial frameworks and how to apply a logical, Systematic approach to arrive at an appropriate solution
- Experience of designing & implementing solutions as part of multi-stream change programmes
- Be an effective communicator including written, diagrammatic and oral methods and able to reduce complex ideas to simple terms and express these to both a non-technical and technical audience
- Be able to build credibility with peers and client stakeholders through quality of output
- Be open to develop leadership of the design function and be able to propose suitable governance processes
- Understands commercial and charging models, business analysis, security and IT applications.
What's in it for you?
Our client believes in the provision of training and development isn't an optional extra, they are how they do their job. They will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 days holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number . Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is . Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business.