Ruby on Rails Development Position/Milton Keynes/GBP65k to GBP70k
I am currently recruiting for a Mid/Sr Ruby on Rails Developer to join an exciting ISP based in Milton Keynes who specialise in attracting and nurturing talent within the communications industry.
The client is based out of London therefore you will not have to travel in the London mayhem.
Over the past couple of years they have grown quickly and are looking to expand the teams for some new and exciting product developments.
My client is looking to add to this successful Ruby on Rails developer, who will work within the development team.
In this role, you will be required to work in collaboration with the system and product teams to further enhance an online portal with new modules.
As a brief overview, you will be required to write clean and efficient code and enhance the platform's features. You will also be required to identify and resolve bottlenecks and bugs.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have the following experience:
- Ability to write good, clean and well-tested code.
- Liaising across the business on new feature design and implementation
- Working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Have at least 2 years' commercial experience with Ruby on Rails
- Strong Object Oriented Design skills
- Experience working with databases such as MySQL and Postgres
For a company based out of London you will get a very generous salary of GBP65,000 to GBP70,000.
If you are interested or would like to know more about the role, please apply for immediate consideration.