I am currently working with an NHS trust based in the South West of England who are looking to take on a BI Manager for a permanent opportunity. The post holder will be responsible in assisting the Trusts initiative to transform the BI department into a more customer focused service, by working within the Trust to provide robust, evidence based data and reports for the purpose of corporate, clinical, and financial decision making and information support.
* Monitor & Develop the departmental budgets
* Support the AD of BI, Director of IM&T, and the wider IM&T Directorate.
* Responsible for the line management of BI team; providing leadership and ensuring to set objectives, monitor performance.
* Deliver a medium and long term Information strategy for service, systems and staff development.
* Line management of Back Office data warehousing.
* Work with all IM&T & BI staff to ensure the implementation of a coherent data warehousing architecture and strategy is in place.
* Ensure that data structures and all new developments adhere to both local and NHS data standards
* Strong analytical skills with in depth knowledge of all NHS information and data requirements.
* Database management, design, Datamodelling and interrogation and statistical analysis.
* Previous experience working at a senior level
* Significant experience working with key stakeholders (Exec Directors, Senior Management and Clinical staff)
* Strong programme and programme management experience.
* Strong analytics skills with SQL and Qlikview
This is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a competitive package Dependent upon candidate experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and I will be in touch.