Information Governance Manager
Information Governance Manager - Leeds GBP35,000 + 23 Days Holidays - Pension - Flexible Benefits Package.
- Do you want to help support the delivery of leading information governance?
- Do you want to build a career with progressive FTSE100 employer?
- Are you looking for challenge in a fast-paced environment?
This role is responsible for managing the delivery of information management, security and compliance activities within our client. Under the direction of the Head of Information Governance, the post provides day to day implementation of incident reporting. Focus on risk assessment and continual improvement, to assist with preventing Information Governance Data Protection issues.
This role presents an opportunity to build a culture of information management, data governance and strong quality compliance.
The post-holder will work with stakeholders across the organisation, at all levels, planning and organising the development of the Information Management Strategy.
The successful candidate should be well motivated, organised and enthusiastic with an eye for detail and the ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team. Experience in Data Protection and FOI is an advantage, with the ability to work within timescales, plan and determine priorities to meet legal requirements.
Role Responsibilities (But not limited to)
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual reports from the end clients data
- Development and ongoing management of Information Asset Register
- Develop, manage and deliver the Information Management strategy by drafting supporting policies, procedures, processes and standards for client approval.
- Development and ongoing management of the Risks & Issues Register
- Embed appropriate Data Governance (DG) practices including the development and implementation of key DG roles through the development of appropriate communication and training.
- Lead and direct new information initiatives to include the development of Information Management communications in liaison with the Internal Communications Manager
- Line management of Information Management Officer
- Fully embed and maintain an Information Asset Register, and develop and maintain supporting data flow maps, ensuring appropriate risk assessments are in place and any identified risks are managed.
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number . Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is . Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business.