8x Full Stack LAMP Developers - PHP, React.js, Node.js, Golang, API, A
My client is a large E-commerce company based in North London who are based in modern offices with a fast paced, vibrant and exciting cluster of teams working on Full Stack LAMP PHP, React.js/Node.JS, Golang, API, AWS development.
They are growing their IT dept by 8x and have roles available in several teams for 8x Full Stack PHP Developers who can join a dept that always tries to think in a technology agnostic way - while the decision on how to build out their environment will never be baked in, they are strong believers in modern engineering cultures built around agile principles, devops methodology, distributed architecture and brave technology choices.
Technologies being used in this company are:
- Frontend is mostly React.js (+native) with Apollo/GraphQL data layer
- Backend as a distributed set of APIs, mostly Node.js and golang
- Industry integrations with Java/golang
- Immutable infrastructure in AWS with cluster managed by Kubernetes (all apps Dockerised)
- Supporting infrastructure in form of NoSQL stores, message queues (mostly Kafka), caches, big data stores
- All continuously tested and deployed via a chain of CI tools
The teams are still forming within the business, there is a balanced mix between new joiners and company veterans - practices and processes are emerging but there is still great scope for influence on how things will shape up in the future.
There will also be excellent career progression opportunities as the teams are quite new and will be growing over the next 2 years.
If you are interested in applying to be one of the 8x PHP Full Stack LAMP Developers using React.js, Node.js, Golang, APOI, AWS, Kubernetes, DevOps, NoSql and CI please send your CV in the first instance.