Our well-respected client, who have experienced large, genuine growth in recent years are looking for an experienced Release Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The Release Analyst will have past experience of technical release, configuration & deployment in an enterprise environment.
Release Analyst - Key Skills:
- Experience of working with MS Technology Stack: Windows Server, .NET Framework/IIS and SQL Server.
- Knowledge of PowerShell Scripting to improve deployment mechanisms is highly desirable, yet not essential
- Knowledge of Apple IOS App releases and toolsets is highly desirable, yet not essential
- Able to adapt quickly to change and prioritise time effectively.
- Self-starter with high energy and able to hit the ground running.
- Excellent communication skills, enabling good communication with all release stakeholders.
- Previous experience of technical Release, Configuration & Deployment methods in an enterprise environment.
- A sound appreciation of the software development life cycle with a good understanding of software and hardware architectures in a Windows server based environment.
- Excellent at working in unison with development, test and production support teams.
- Understanding of application development and Agile concepts is desirable.
- ITIL Certifications (v2 or v3) would be advantageous.
Release Analyst - Responsibilities:
- Deployment of new software releases and functionality through various testing and live platforms.
- Manage incidents and service requests for all applications required in the release cycle.
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve on-going technical issues.
- ensure code releases are executed cleanly and accurately, with minimum interruption to business.
- Produce and maintain technical support guides, deployment instructions and relevant documentation.
- 23 days holiday
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Employee Rewards Scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone