Client Services Consultant
Job Title: Client Services Associate Consultant
Job Type: Entry Level
Location of Role: Victoria
La Fosse Associates is an IT, Digital & Change specialist recruiter. We are top to bottom, which means that we recruit into all levels of a business from the C-Suite roles - to management - to the technical roles as well.
Since 2007 when we were founded, we have rapidly expanded, featuring on the Sunday Times FastTrack 100 three years running.
Here are some other awards that we have been recognised for;
- 13thBest Company to Work For in the UK. The Sunday Times 2015
- Best Employee Share/Equity Scheme. The Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards 2015
- Shortlisted for the Deloitte Employer of the Year Award 2015
- 4thBest Company to Work For in the UK. The Sunday Times 2013 & 2014
- Simon La Fosse awarded Best Leader in the UK. The Sunday Times 2014 Small Company Category
- Simon La Fosse shortlisted for the Entrepreneur of the Year Award. National Business Awards 2014
- 23rd, 39th & 72ndFastest Growing Company in the UK. The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 2011, 2013 & 2014
- Simon La Fosse shortlisted Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2013
- Simon La Fosse shortlisted Most People Focused CEO. HR Magazine/Best Companies 2013
You don't need to have sales experience; we focus simply on values and desire and will not compromise in either of these two areas. From a values perspective, we seek people who have integrity, are sincere and caring in their dealings with others but also have the maturity to be able to engage with senior stakeholders of large businesses and very experienced individuals.
Our rate of growth and ambition means that we need people with considerable career headroom. Put simply, we're looking to hire the top 10% who are able, and want, to progress quickly.
We are tightly focussed on recruiting high calibre people who share the highest level of integrity and ambition. As a consequence, you will be coming into a high performance, but collegiate culture where rapid career advancement is the norm rather than the exception.
Assuming you have the drive, we provide world-class training and development at every stage of your career and an entrepreneurial recruitment environment where you are rewarded for thinking big.
Culture: Vibrant, Hardworking, Collegiate, Supportive, Dynamic
Key Markets: Retail, Media, Digital, Start-ups, Financial Services, FMCG
Key Clients: Apple, John Lewis, RBS, Burberry
The role is split into 2 key areas, Business Development and Account Development. This means working with new clients and developing existing clients to make sure we are working with businesses at all levels and across all the service lines we can offer.
Description of Main Duties
Each person in the Client Services team has their own industry, to allow them to really understand and immerse themselves in the market in which they operate. Part of the role will therefore be to researching your own market and develop strong relationships with current and new clients.
- To develop relationships with some of the most senior people in your industry
- Understanding new clients and the different areas we can help them in
- Work with different areas of the business to create thought provoking events in your industry
- Day to day you will be calling and meeting new and existing clients
- You are responsible for your own T&C negotiations (after some training of course!)
What we look for
Key Characteristics: Confident, Mature, High Energy, Bright, Articulate, Hardworking, Resilient, Excellent communication skills, Inquisitive
The Benefits Package
- Basic Salary GBP23,000
- Company share options (500 upon joining)
- Gym membership
- Daily breakfast
- Annual ski trip
Yes, provided in house by senior management and the directors. La Fosse also have external trainers who come in for sessions.
You will be taught about how to develop meanmingful relationships and leverage these relationships to win business for all the areas of the business. You will also learn about overcoming objections you will encounter, as well as being taught basic sales techniques and the markets you will be operating in.
Company Specific Training
The company also has an 8 month "New Starter Training Programme" split into four phases where you are supported by your manager and the L&D team. This is designed to accelerate your growth and develop your career at La Fosse
Yes, after probationary period
Yes - Pure Gym, right next to the office
Apply now if this sounds like the role and company for you!