Customer Service Desk Agent - Slough - GBP25-30,000 per annum
Customer Service Desk Agent - Slough - GBP25-30,000 per annnum
One of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK are looking for experienced help desk agent to join their expanding service desk team in Slough.
As part of the service desk team you will be the first point of contact for customer issues and queries. You will also play a key role in ensuring the company business is operating in line with expected service level agreements.
The role will involve but is not limited to the following activities:
- Provide first level customer contact and facilitate resolutions to customer issues.
- Track, route and direct problems to the correct resource escalating where appropriate.
- Measure KPIs and queues ensuring all requests are dealt with professionally and effectively.
- Be the coordinator/communicator for Crisis Management and for Business Continuity. Communicate effectively with customers and staff during crisis occurrences.
- Be responsible for all change control requests issuing customer notifications where appropriate.
- Responsible for producing customer facing service reports.
- Log and manage all customer complaints through to successful resolution.
- IT literate
- Experience providing customer service in either a Call Centre or Help desk is a MUST
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Process driven, with the ability to focus on the end result
- Ability to learn quickly and work on own initiative
- Previous experience with a ticket management system
- Previous experience of working within a demanding and time critical environment
12 hour shifts between 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am split on a 4 day on 4 off shift pattern. (Shifts are non-negotiable)
Applicants will only be considered if they can demonstrate previous experience in working in a call centre environment or a busy help desk environment adhering to service level agreements and KPI's.