Credit Card Product Manager
Credit Card Product Fulfilment and Business Readiness Manager - 18 month FTC
Salary - GBP55,000
Summary of the Role:
This role is required to represent the Credit Card Commercial team in all aspects of Product fulfilment, business processes and readiness through the delivery of a Banking Product implementation and migration.
The role involves working with the existing Credit Card team to analyse and deliver required changes to card issuing, customer correspondence, business processes and to ensure that all readiness criteria are completed ahead of new business launch and migration.
- Work with the Credit Card team and other functions within the Bank to gather a comprehensive set of Business Process, MI and Training requirements.
- Using experience and through understanding the Credit Card teams requirements, ensure that all Product elements of customer correspondence is simple and clear from a customer perspective, as well as compliant from a regulatory perspective
- Ensure that the Cards issuing process is optimised to deliver plastics and PINs to customers in the shortest time possible
- Work with the Credit Card and Customer Change Team to ensure that the solution provided by the programme is understood and that the Credit Card team are operationally ready post delivery
- Ownership and delivery of all aspects of the Credit Card Team(s) Business operating model(s), including cross organisational engagement to ensure that end to end processes are mapped and that clear accountabilities are understood and agreed by each functional area
- Manages business engagement to understand, challenge and document underlying business needs, translating these into project scope, objectives and business goals.
- Defines and manages the documentation of business requirements (including requirements catalogues and traceability matrices) and prepares business case underpinning solution options
- Owns resolution of business issues, identifying and managing mitigating actions against design risks
The key skills they are looking for are:
- Experience in the Credit Card industry
- Experience working within Banking or Data Transformation programmes
- Strong relationship management skills, particularly in regards to the influence of senior stakeholders
- Experience working on an integration or migration programme, preferably in process mapping, testing and business readiness
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Excellent team player with ability to working closely with others to deliver results
- Proven track record of working on own initiative, with the ability to introduce fresh thinking to the role and the wider team
- Excellent written communication - business and project reports
If this role sounds ideal for your skills and experience please apply now for immediate consideration. Or contact Graeme Tainsh for more information