Content and Bids Assistant (London)
Content and Bids Assistant
Marketing Department (IT Recruitment Industry)
Lorien is currently looking for a Content and Bids Assistant to work in our award winning in-house Marketing team in London.
Following a recent company wide re-brand to support our re-energised business strategy, there has never been a more exciting time for a content & bid assistant to join the marketing team here at Lorien.
Lorien is one of the most established and successful recruitment business' in the UK. With turnover figures of GBP500 million in 2016 and boasting very low staff turnover and high staff satisfaction makes Lorien a great place to work.
Now also part of the 2nd largest Recruitment practise in the UK and 13th largest in the World means the door is open to long term more diverse future career opportunities.
Playing a major part in a growing and exciting in-house Marketing team, the focus of this role will be to develop its content capability in order to add value to client and candidate communications as well as supporting senior stakeholders with the completion of tender documents for strategic target clients.
- Writing A/B testing emails, newsletters, web copy and adverts across all digital platforms
- Researching and writing detailed advice guides, white papers and blog posts
- Creating concepts for advertising campaigns
- Ad hoc editing and proofreading of various documents throughout the company
- Completion & coordination of bids and tender responses for both new and existing clients
- Producing creative content creation for bids, sales presentations & events
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to translate verbal requests and data provision into creative statements of work
- Competent researcher
- Impeccable technical skill - grammar, editing, eye for detail
- Strong digital knowledge - familiarity with technical, SEO, web, email and social content
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks at the same time - long copy and short copy; conceptual and functional
- Proven experience of working on formal, corporate projects
- A strong team player
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi task
It would be of great interest if you have worked as a Content/Bid Assistant within the IT recruitment industry previously. However applications from other sectors will also be considered.
Apply today for an immediate interview.
Lorien encourages applications from people of all backgrounds and operates the disability symbol scheme, offering interviews to all disabled candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. Please indicate your interest in the scheme in your application.