Sustainability Coordinator | Manchester
Our client is a leading Asset Management consultancy, currently seeking a Sustainability Coordinator to join their rapidly growing team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in sustainability and will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of sustainability consulting services for a range of major clients.
- Experience in delivery of corporate sustainability and energy efficiency projects
- A solid background in providing sustainability solutions to Commercial clients
- Demonstrable business development skills
- A working knowledge of energy/environmental legislation, including CRC and MEPs
- Effective written and verbal communication ability
- Strong presentation skills
- Undertaking sustainability assessments for a range of Commercial clients
- Providing sustainability services to a variety of clients
- Project management of energy services, including procurement, brokering and added energy services.
- Liaising and advising clients on energy/environmental legislation
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation in the Energy and Sustainability sector, so if you believe that this position would be of interest, please get in touch