Data Programme Manager (Asset Management) - London
My client is a leading Asset Management firm seeking a Data Programme Manager.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Lead projects and initiatives related to Data
- Manage the business model changes and drive delivery of the business and IT functions
- Implementing the data roadmap, troubleshooting any issues that may arise
- Being a key part of data automation
- Point of contact for data related tasks; queries around requirements, leading solution based discussions to mitigate risks and resolve issues
- Drive the organisation, engaging with key stakeholders, aligning to strategic projects associated with re-engineering of the business and organise an appropriate transition to new policies and ensure delivery governance.
- When making changes, develop a detailed TOM for the business supported with relevant Organisation Design
- Work closely with the operational groups to define and map data domains and update the data catalogue/dictionary.
- Drive consistency, control and best practice across the regions
Candidates must have:
- Strong Asset Management experience
- A proven track record of leading data change, process re-engineering and market data management, across geographies, timezones and with multiple stakeholders
- At least 5 years of data change and data strategy experience.
- At least 3 years in two or more of the following layers: Data Strategy, Data Governance and Data Change delivery
- Experience in Data Strategy process, architecture and governance models.
- Experience in implementing processes for improving the management, governance and security of information.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good influencing skills and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the asset management business
- An individual with a high client centric approach, ideally with prior client management experience
- Confidence and track record in building solid working relationships with key stakeholders, securing programme resources or priorities from them through persuasion and influence rather than necessarily authority.
- Ability to support decisions with sound reasoning. Ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis and findings.
If you believe you are suitable, please submit your CV.