MI Analyst - Excel, SQL
This is a fantastic opportunity for you the MI Analyst - Excel, SQL to join an expanding Global business in the heart of Manchester. Over the past ten years they've have doubled in size to become one of the UK's leading businesses, with a strong and respected international network of 30 offices across six continents.
You are going to need experience with insurance as you will be expected to be able to provide insight and analysis to help the business improve their insight.
You will help improve their Management Information (MI) by standardising MI production across the entire organisation. You play a key role designing and delivering analysis along with contributing to the ongoing design and development of MI reports.
If you are looking for a role in a leading international business with a first-class benefits package and a friendly, welcoming environment with great training and career opportunities, look no further.
Are you the right person?
- Are you self-motivated, pro-active and able to use own Initiative?
- Do you have excellent communication skills both written and verbal?
- Would you say you have an excellent standard of numeracy?
The skills you will need
- Experience working within the Insurance sector
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills
- Good understanding of how to extract and analyse MI from multiple systems
- MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
It would be great if you also
- Educated to a degree level
- Background in databases and/or SQL
- Detailed knowledge of the Insurance Industry
Get in touch now to find out more about this brilliant opportunity!
KDR Recruitment is the home of the UK's best Information Management jobs. With unrivalled understanding of the data industry, we specialise in finding great jobs for the most talented people who want to work with the country's leading users of data.