2 x Electronics Engineering positions - Analogue & Digital
Analogue Engineer, Power Electronics, High Voltage, Hardware Design, Electronics Design Engineer
I am currently working with and Manufacturer of highly specialised medical and defence equipment for a company based just outside of London that is a commutable distance from Surrey, Farnborough, Slough, Twickenham, Guildford and parts of Northern Hampshire. This particular company are developing a range of Power Electronics Products with a requirement for a Power Electronics Engineer and a Digital Electronics Engineer to become a leader of the business over the next 5 - 10 years. They are looking to be competitive with regards to the salary but are aiming for GBP35,000 - GBP45,000.
Skill set required includes:
- Good Degree in Electronics Engineering or similar/related.
- Full product design experience from concept through to manufacturer.
- Analogue, Digital and Mixed-signal circuits and products.
- An appreciation of mechanical Electronics would be an advantage.
- Communications protocols: wireless networking, Ethernet, RS232/485, Modbus etc.
- PCB Design - Preferably Altium
- Ability to grow into a technical lead
Other experience that would be of interest:
- High Voltage, EMC, LVD, Functional safety knowledge
This manager is looking to interview as soon as Monday 20th February and has got the budget to get the right individual started as soon as possible.
If that sounds like something you would be interested in hearing more about then please do feel free to get in touch with myself via using the details below.