UX Researcher (PERM)
The Client provides an all-in-one Agile UX research platform for the data-driven Enterprise. Their market leading, cloud-based, remote unmoderated testing solution gives customers the ability to scale their User Experience research, rapidly test usability and measure their Customer's Experience on web and mobile. They connect Enterprise businesses with their exact target market and empower them to conduct agile usability testing, collect real-world behavioural analytics and other UX related research. Thanks to their platform and services, their customers make more intelligent, data-driven product decisions.
Based in an excellent location by the River Thames, with offices in EMEA and North America, They are a dynamic, global, fast paced environment which offers a lively and stimulating place to work.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a UX Researcher to join the Professional Services team and conduct research for their clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a UX Researcher to gain experience in Remote Unmoderated Testing for major Enterprise clients across all sectors.
What you'll do:
You will work with a Lead Researcher to deliver actionable insights against clients' research questions by designing, Scripting, building and analysing studies using their UX Research platform.
What you'll bring:
Remote Unmoderated Testing is a developing discipline and all new starters receive specific training in remote methodologies and the UserZoom platform.
You will bring:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research in a professional environment (agency or client side), although consideration will also be given to recent graduates.
- Knowledge of statistical applied analysis.
- Proven knowledge of and experience with a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative UX research activities.
- Knowledge of and experience with software applications, web applications and websites.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment efficiently and effectively.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English; you can present findings concisely and effectively to high profile clients.
- Good oral and written communication skills in another European language is a plus.
- You can work collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision.
- The ability to come up to speed quickly on products and new technologies.
- The ability to travel locally.
- Experience with handling large data sets in Excel.
- Experience with SPSS is a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics is a plus.
- Understanding of design & production processes is a plus.