Part-time Moderator – GCSE - Drama
Moderator – GCSE - Drama
Pearson have exciting opportunities for Qualified Drama Teachers to become Moderators for our GCSE qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity to earn some extra money in a part-time role, alongside any full-time commitments you may have, whilst also developing your career in education.
A Moderator will review the centre assessment of candidates’ work in accordance with the agreed assessment criteria and Pearson's procedures. Each moderator will moderate a specified number of centre samples.
To be eligible apply you need only to have a degree, teaching qualification and a minimum of one academic year’s full time teaching experience, in the last 8 years. This must be in GCSE Drama.
- You will have the ability to work well under pressure
- You will have the ability to meet deadlines
- You will have a high level of subject knowledge in order to apply the mark scheme.
- The moderation period is between May and July
- With an average allocation, your fee would be £500 - £800
- A fee for attending standardisation will also be paid when you have submitted your reports to Pearson.
Applications will need to be made online, via our website. Please click on the 'APPLY' tab.
If you have any questions regarding the role or application process, please contact the AA Recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Pearson, the world's leading learning company. We have a simple mission: to help people make more of their lives through learning.
We are the UK's largest awarding body and offer qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence rooted in names like Edexcel, BTEC, EDI and LCCI.