Compliance Consultant - North West
Home and Field Based Position
GBP40k - GBP45k Plus Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ACII or equivalent qualified Compliance professional to join a compliance consultancy who provide a range of compliance and auditing services to mainly small insurance brokers. The successful Compliance Consultant will predominantly cover a panel of broker clients in the North.
You will be responsible for providing a first class, compliance advisory service to clients, which includes carrying out consultancy visits and external audits, build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients and support the Technical Director to keep abreast of regulatory and other developments which impact clients.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Qualified to Chartered Insurance Institute ACII level
* Good knowledge of general insurance products and market
* Good knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory requirements
* Ability to build and maintain professional relationships and networks
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
* Up to date IT knowledge
* Car owner/driver - travel expenses paid
In return, you can expect a good salary along with a competitive benefits package including 25 days holiday (increases with length of service) plus bank holidays, pension scheme, private medical insurance, paid travel expenses and participation in company bonus scheme (discretionary).
Please apply within or e-mail your CV to and quote KL/Req/034264 on all communication.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.