Project Manager - Up to GBP52,000 - Clevedon
The RZ Group is currently working closely with a large Engineering company based in the Clevedon area who is looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager who can provide project leadership to the rest of the department.
The Project Manager role exists to act as the lead project resource for either a specific project, or to provide direction across multiple projects, providing guidance to Project Leads and Senior Engineers as circumstances require.
Further requirements include:
- Owning and running development projects and activities.
- Co-ordination of design activities on larger projects
- Lead HAZOP and design reviews.
- Product design and development & creation of best practice guidance and training.
- Design calculations in support of design
- Type testing of equipment and subsystems
- Writing of reports
- Preparation of technical construction file documents
Education, Skills and experience required:
- Ideally degree in Mechanical discipline (Mech. Eng., Mechatronics, etc.) or equivalent Strong knowledge of product development methods and working practices
- Strong, demonstrated abilities in the area of standards compliance and technical construction files (CE marking, EN standards, ATEX, SEMI)
- Experience of FMEA, HAZOP, DFMEA and other design and risk analysis techniques
- Ability to perform engineering calculations in support of the design
- Fault analysis techniques (8D, Fishbone diagrams)
- Knowledge of design tools and Product Data Management (PDM, SAP), 3D CAD
In return my client is willing to offer a salary up to GBP52,000 depending on experience along with an excellent benefits package. If you would like to apply to this role please don't hesitate to click apply! Alternatively please give Gareth Cottom a call or send an email
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.