Client Support Analyst
Client Support Analyst - Up to 50k
Fixed Term Contract OR contract
Technical Skiils: FIX, FX & SQL
Company: The global corporation works internationally around market infrastructure and capital markets. There is a focus on Bonds, Derivatives and International Equity, whilst excelling across their Trading Platforms and Market Software for customers.
- To manage Technical Incidents and Requests to external and internal customers including application and network troubleshooting
- Use correct processes/procedures, tools, SLAs and service models for escalations, business continuity customer communication
- Achieve all KPIs in line with Critical Success Factors and Service Targets.
- To ensure any technical incidents or requests that are at risk of breaching a KPI are escalated in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date with products and services to maintain quality of service during the launch of new products, projects and service changes
- Work to shift pattern set by Manager/Team Leader, provide support during UK bank holidays and other weekend activities. (0700-1800 - 9 hours in between)
- Develop specialist knowledge for a product or service within the team and become the go to person in the team for it.
- Open to and willingly adopts new processes/approaches/ways of working
- Seeks information/inputs from colleagues/clients and communicates openly
- Oral and written communications are tailored to their audience's needs
- Analyses issues to identify the most appropriate solutions
- Has the sustained drive and energy to deliver quality and timely support
- Carries out work without prompting and close supervision
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
Candidate Profile/Key Skills:
- Degree Level or good post A-level qualification
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Proven Customer Service Skills
- Technical skills - FIX Protocol knowledge, SQL, Networking, TCP/IP, SFTP, Electronic Trading systems and Market Data familiarity, Scripting, Linux, Remedy, Wireshark, good Excel, VBA, MS Access
- Experience in a similar technical customer service role
- Worked in a client focused environment where detailed process/procedures are followed
- Financial Industry experience
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skill set you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself or email me.