Calypso Business Analyst
Key words: Calypso, Business, Analysis, Front Office, Back Office, Implementation, Collateral, SQL
A Legal financial institution headquartered in London is seeking a Calypso Business Analyst to join their Collateral IT department. The main strategic goals of this firm are to develop and improve its Collateral Services.
As a key member of the IT team, the Calypso Business Analyst will actively participate in internal and external requirements definition, design, Calypso configuration and testing.
- You will act as the SEM on Back Office Operations and own the overall solution for implementing the requirements.
- Analysis of requirements and translate this to the developers where custom code is required.
- Implementing the Calypso configuration and performing testing of the solution.
- Assist application support in resolving production issues.
Required skills and experience
Demonstrable experience of Front to Back Office Calypso implementation experience, with particular knowledge of the following areas:-
- Industry Standard Back Office processing settlement (Swift), messages, operation, Corporate action and accounting.
- Cash Management
- Collateral Management
- Understanding of Trade life cycle events for FX, Money Market, Fixed Income and Repo Asset classes, and pricing trades.
- Supporting CWS Report (In-Particular Cash Ladder)
- Worked on V14 Calypso version would be certainly advantageous.
- Writing SQL query.
If this opportunity to join a thriving company in the heart of London seems of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.