Document Controller Role Outline
Three days a week need to be based in Pentir tues/weds/thursday apart from that can work from home
To provide Document control support to the North Wales Connection Project team, specifically to coordinate the review and approval phases of the Projects documentation using an existing online document control platform. To also assist and coordinate the production of all documents for submission of the final DCO to the Planning Inspectorate.
An experienced Document Controller is required, due to the transient nature of the Project team, the size of the team (some 100 people) and the volume of expected documents requiring production (approx 50,000 pages), review, approval and printing.
- Proven ability in delivering project document control-related activities to programme, cost and specification
- Proven ability to balance and deliver against challenging objectives within tight timescales
- Previous document control experience across public and private sector (ideally utilities)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to engage with and influence a wider project team to deliver to timescale
- Understanding and application of National Grid policies, commitments and ways of working
- Proven ability to meet challenging objectives within tight timescales
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work independently but interact within a team (often virtual)
- Ability to manage, collate and communicate complex issues to a wide team
- Self motivated, with an eye for detail