Office Manager (Engineering)
Office Manager - Contract to Permanent - Slough, Berkshire, West London
An Office Manager is required for an immediate contract opportunity based in Slough paying cGBP18 to GBP20 per hour. The role is initially for 2-3 months with a view to becoming Permanent position (cGBP28K) for the right person.
Our client, a multi-national engineering technology company, is looking for an experienced Office Manager who is available immediately to work from their headquarters in Slough. This will initially be a 2-3 month contract role with a real chance of going Permanent. You will undertake general Office Manager duties, including office administration, invoice processing and assisting the Managing Director with diary management, travel requests, expenses, etc.
The ideal candidate must have good attention to detail, strong organisational skills, knowledge of invoice processing and a background in office management. They are looking for someone to start at the beginning of March, so ideally candidates must be available to start on quite short notice.
Role and Responsibilities:
- General office management duties
- Assisting with general office administration
- Processing invoices for both debits and credits
- Booking travel and accommodation for the Managing Director
- Assisting with PowerPoint presentations
- Stock control and office inventory
Skills and Experience:
- Strong SAP or similar enterprise software knowledge
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- Good understanding of debits and credits
- Previous experience of processing invoices
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Previously worked in a construction/engineering environment would be highly beneficial
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Salary: Contract at GBP18 to GBP20 per hour (2-3 month contract) and Permanent at cGBP28,000 per year
Applications: If you like the idea of working for an established international company as an Office Manager based in Slough, Berkshire; please call and speak with Felix Good here at ISR Recruitment here in our Manchester offices or email me a copy of your latest CV or online profile for a call back in the strictest confidence.