Vulnerability Engineer - Java/Cyber Software Engineer
This is a chance to work with one of our well-established, innovative, high profile clients as a Vulnerability Engineer in a wider development team within a rapidly changing fast paced environment.
We are looking are looking for Research Engineer, Lead and Principle level.
Cyber Security Engineer - Permanent - Gloucestershire - Fantastic Salary - DOE!
- Vulnerability research across multiple operating ecosystems (Windows, iOS, OSX, Android, Linux, etc.)
- Understanding of networking protocols
- Understanding of low level software architectures.
- BSc (2.1) or above in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Knowledge of assembly and various Scripting languages.
- Experience in reverse engineering.
- Understanding of cryptography and cryptographic systems.
- An understanding of Agile Software Development.
- Proven analytical and systematic approach to resolving issues in a complex and demanding environment.
- Commitment to an ethos of superior service and the ability to work effectively whilst under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in order to meet the needs of a wide range of external and internal service clients and to develop effective working relationships with our customers and partners.
- Ability to work without supervision to organise, prioritise, delegate and complete multiple tasks on an ongoing basis.
- Commitment to working as a member of a team which responds flexibly to changing pressures and demands.
- Experience with C, C++, and obj-C
- Experience with scapy
- Experience in Embedded system development
- Experience of automated testing tools
- Experience of UK Government working practices
You will be willing to undergo and maintain a high level of security clearance.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.