WHM/cPanel server engineer
WHM/cPanel server engineer - Slough - GBP30k - GBP45k + benefits
Great opportunity for a WHM/cPanel server engineer to join Cloud Hosting company in Slough and contribute to the development of a market leading, cutting edge product set.
As a WHM/cPanel server engineer you will be working with the Infrastructure team (16), supporting internal systems. As a Key member of staff, you will be joining a team of world class engineers and focus on improving the reliability and performance of a Cloud platform that delivers critical services every day.
As a cPanel Engineer, your main duties will be:
* Responsibility for cPanel Servers with CentOS/CloudLinux as dedicated or cloud Servers
* Working within an Open Source focused environment
* Producing and maintaining detailed technical documentation relating to products, services and networks
* Owning, investigating and resolving cPanel issues
* Sharing cPanel knowledge with other members of staff and training junior members of staff
As a WHM/cPanel server engineer, you need the following experience:
* Commercial experience in WHM/cPanel
* Good experience with Linux based systems - Redhat/CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu/other distros considered
* Interest in Open Source technologies.
* Good communication skills and work well in a collaborative team environment
Shift work is required for this role, including some evenings and nights on a rotational basis.
This role is paying GBP30k - GBP45k (DOE) + benefits + parking + social events + technology focused environment + GREAT coffee machine
Don't miss a great opportunity to join an organically growing company that are technology passionate. Contact Sally Hall.