Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer/Edinburgh/GBP40, 000 plus benefits
Stanton House are working closely with an incredibly forward thinking and dynamic company who are looking to add to their ever-increasing enterprise. This is an engaging company who encourage individuals to use their initiative - an ideal chance to use pre-existing skill sets with genuine scope to develop and leave your own mark.
Not only are their teams at the heart of their enterprise they also have huge social conscious with a wide remit. The business has been steadily growing and set to move into the next phase. They are seeking a professional with a proven background in Data Protection and Record Management compliance by defining and maintain standards and procedures whilst providing expert advice across the business.
I would be delighted to talk to experienced individuals who have experience in:
- European Data Protection Legislation
- Managing teams across geographic locations.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Defining and implementing new processes.
- Experience to disseminate complex information of meaningful summaries.
- Evaluating to evaluate new information, critical needs, trends and apply to the changing needs of the business.
- Certification in IAPP CIPP/E CIPM CIPT
- BCS Certificate in Data Protection
- Act Now in Data Protection.
This role is a pivotal role in the company as it will be responsible for setting up the processes and implement them across all areas of the business. An ability to steer and influence people will be vital but also a real passion about Data protection and the ongoing study in this area to be the SME.
Please contact Stephanie May-Roberts or Rowan Milne