Software Architect - GBP60,000 - Chester
Spring Technology's notable client based in Chester is looking for a Software Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. Our client is looking to offer up to GBP60,000 per annum for the successful candidate (+ an excellent holiday & benefits package).
Key Responsibilities -
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed.
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues.
- Mentor developers and provide guidance on developing solutions in line with the software architecture and ensure the integrity of platform and data.
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to the DevOps team.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Collaborate with peer organisations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions.
- Design, develop and support features and functions of the Unity platform alongside other developers.
Skills and Experience -
- 5+ years Java EE technologies
- 5+ years Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- 5+ years developing with RESTful APIs
- 3+ years developing using the Agile software development life cycle.
- 3+ years using Git
- 3+ years Windows Server
- Proficiency in UML
- Understanding of databases, Datamodelling/design techniques and data interface protocols
Desirable Criteria -
- Proficiency in C#/.net preferred
- Proficiency in the development/design of cloud based solutions preferred
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred
If you're looking for your next opportunity and you'd like to hear more about this position, please apply now for a prompt response.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.