Mitel Telecoms Analyst
A permanent Mitel Telecoms Analyst job based in Birmingham City Centre paying GBP30,000 per year.
Your new company
You will be working for a prestigious and global organisation who are the market leaders in their field. They are now looking to recruit for a Mitel Telecoms Analyst on a permanent basis paying GBP30,000 per year.
Your new role
You will implement, maintain, and support the UK fixed line and mobile telephony service, concentrating on the Mitel 3300 platform.
Alongside this you will:
- Action telephony support tickets and requests
- Program Mitel 3300, IVR/IQ and NuPoint systems
- Constantly review the telephony infrastructure, recommend and implement system improvements
- Document each site's telephony configuration and update with any changes made
- Work with the Operational Business Units to ensure land line telephony is fit for purpose
- Assist users with configuring mobile devices
- Ensure mobile devices meet corporate policies eg have MDM solution installed
- Produce training and usage documentation eg FAQs
- Work closely with GBSC ICT Service Desk to ensure any telephony issues that can be rectified by the Service Desk, are fixed first time
What you'll need to succeed
- VoIP Telephony including MPLS, QOS and VLAN theory
- Proven hands-on experience of Mitel phone systems, specifically Mitel 3300, Mitel IVR, Mitel IQ and Nu-Point
- Mobile Device Management tool experience (MaaS360 or MobileIron preferably)
- Experience with call recording systems
- Knowledge of ADSL support including fault finding and Router configuration
- Knowledge of WiFi device configuration and support
What you'll get in return
You will be given the opportunity to work for a prestigious company based in Birmingham City Centre in a permanent position. You will also be given a highly competitive salary of GBP30,000 plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.