Software Architect x2
Up to GBP58,000 + 28 days annual leave + company car + Private Healthcare + pension + annual performance related bonus
This is a compelling role working for an award winning technology driven organisation within a fast paced environment with excellent career opportunities.
Reporting into Application Development Manager, you will define and govern development architectures, methodologies, tools, technologies ensuring the delivery of best practice software solutions.
You will be experienced with:
- Middleware and Microsoft Azure
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture principles.
- SAP development.
- Direct experience of or qualified in Enterprise Architecture (eg TOGAF) or ITIL
- Package/Cloud based solutions (development, configuration, integration, workflow, etc.).
- Detailed knowledge of integration architectures and technologies.
- Bespoke software development (preferably within a Microsoft discipline).
The role will involve:
- Experience of architectural frameworks, to the support the software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of service continuity planning & IT security.
- Experience of undertaking technical leadership for a team of senior technical roles, providing direction and influence to ensure completion of activities.
- Developing and maintaining effective internal and external relationships at senior levels within an organisation
Please send all CV's