BEHAVIOURAL MODELLER JOB, PYTHON, STATISTICS & MODELLING - UP
BEHAVIOURAL MODELLER JOB, PYTHON, STATISTICS & MODELLING - UP TO GBP80K
BEHAVIOURAL MODELLER JOB IN LONDON
This job opportunity is for a leading global investment bank based in London who is searching for behavioural modeller. This job would be a suitable role for a behavioural modeller looking for a major step up in a banking organisation in London. This well renowned bank requires a behavioural modeller who can deliver behavioural models, re-evaluate existing models and work with mortgages and loans.
In this role, you will need to:
- Understand regulatory requirements and industry developments
- Deliver high levels of accuracy with own projects and provide support to your team with their projects
- Be able to liaise and communicate with key people in the business as well as stakeholders
- Need to ensure accurate implementation of the models and support their use, interpretation and monitoring.
- Need to build new behavioural models using the appropriate statistical techniques and market knowledge and revaluate existing models to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Implement high quality models in codes
You will be required to have:
- Strong statistical modelling knowledge
- Good knowledge of behavioural modelling including mortgages and loans
- Knowledge of IRRBB
- Good Knowledge of Python, R and Matlab
- Good communication skills
- A Masters degree in a technical field
To apply for this Behavioural Modeller Role within banking in London, please send your CV to Jennifer Nwosu at (see below) Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Nicoll Curtin