Network Manager/Network Engineer/IT Networks Education Specialist/Netw
Network Manager/Network Engineer/IT Networks Education Specialist/Network Consultant
My client is looking for Network Manager/Network Engineer/IT Networks Education Specialist/Network Consultant London/South East London
As a hard-working Network Manager, you will be working within a professional Educational Environment.
Your role will be varied and busy. You will be expected to multi-task and deliver 3rd line IT Support, client proposals/solutions coupled with overseeing and assisting junior members of IT staff.
Only apply for this role if you have worked in the EDUCATION//IT SERVICES SECTOR
- Competent with multiple flavours of the Windows Server and/or Linux platforms.
- Experience in administering and troubleshooting email platforms, both local and cloud based. Network services administration including DHCP, DNS, LDAP, Wi-Fi, network printing, VPN, and various other Infrastructure Services.
- Network Switches and Routers (HP & CISCO)//Firewalls (Juniper, Cisco & Sophos)//Wifi (Aruba)
- Mac & Windows Server experience//Virtualisation VMware or Hyper-V.
- Experience in implementing, managing, and troubleshooting virtual environments including Servers and storage. Active Directory setups. Excellent opportunity within a tight-knit group of individuals.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE AND MUST HAVE A BACKGROUND OF WORKING IN EDUCATION ONLY APPLY EDUCATION
Please contact Laurence Headlam only if the following applies to you or email me directly on (see below)