Quantity Surveyor (MRICS)
Role: Quantity Surveyor (MRICS)
Location: Avon - commutable from Bristol, Bath, Gloucester and Weston-Super-Mare
Salary: GBP40,000-GBP45,000 + benefits, but negotiable for the right candidate.
Quantity Surveyor (MRICS) required for a multi-disciplined consultancy with multiple UK site. The sectors they cover include Commercial, retail, residential, nuclear and infrastructure. The role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build upon their current knowledge and take their career to the next level.
The Quantity Surveyor (MRICS) role would be ideal for:
- A newly chartered Quantity Surveyor
- Working on residential and education projects
- Someone looking for a relatively small office that is looking to expand
- An individual who is able to easily fit into a team
- Someone who wants to work on projects based around Avon and the surrounding area
Quantity Surveyor (MRICS) essentials:
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Up to 3 years post qualification experience
- Excellent general QS skills
- Good time management and ability to multitask
- Large breadth of knowledge across several sectors
- A team player, but also someone who has the initiative to work alone
- Someone who is motivated to develop on a personal level and progress within the business
Interviews are being held from the 1st March but they are able flexible for individuals so can conduct interviews in the week following.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor (MRICS) to join an exceptional company.
Apply online for immediate consideration to Jonathon Pritchard at the X4 Group.