4 days left
We are seeking an administrator who is keen to work and gain experience in all aspects of a typical small office environment operating in the technology space.
- Stationary ordering
- Petty cash.
- Post – open and action – to include scanning and sending all finance documents including hard copy PO’s, Rem Advices and creditors invoices to Finance on a timely basis
- Refreshments for visitors
- Buying milk / fruit/and all other kitchen supplies
- First point to answer phones (main line)
- Delivery project admin
- Client courtesy calls, updating CRM with new customer details and providing monthly reports on outcomes
- Training preparation and liaison with clients
- Support for sales and marketing
- Coordinating office move
- Manage cleaners
- Agreements filing & update
- Expense forms & receipts
- Debtors queries and chasing when a phone call
- Updating CRM with quotes, invoices and payment dates for Bobbie
- Administrating cancellations, hibernations and renewals
- Assist with sending bulk notifications out to clients (customer surveys and case closed and release notification emails)
- Sending out software licence keys, update disks and carrying out of other client / software related housekeeping tasks
- Maintaining remote access accounts
- Maintain a resource spreadsheet for Delivery, Training and Support
- To assist sending SLA Quotes, that have been processed by Finance
- To follow up on a timely basis, chasing PO’s re Quotes when requested by finance.
- Occasional Phone calls to get email addresses for sending invoices to.
- Occasional mailing hard copy invoices.
- Email approved Holiday Forms to Finance
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly