Senior Risk Consultant
4 days left
- Full Time
Outsource UK's client provides information management services and solutions to maximise the utility of data and provide decision making insight across the asset and service life cycle, within the Defence, Energy & Utilities Sector.
We have an opportunity for an experienced risk manager to join an established and growing risk management consultancy team. This role will provide an opportunity for the right candidate to use and further develop their existing capabilities in both project and strategic domains to supplement a team successfully delivering risk-based consultancy to clients across Defence, Energy and Infrastructure markets within the UK.
As a senior professional you will be deployed onto a range of challenging customer engagements, either through leading a team or as sole representative. You will be driven by professional development, as such, the client will fund your chosen membership, actively encourage you to participate at major conferences and provide you with the training you need to take you to the next level of your career. Around you will be an established team, but with plenty of room to grow, so you can both draw on the expertise around you, and help develop those just starting out on their risk management careers.
- Working on a broad range of challenging consulting engagements, applying a variety of Risk Management principles to enable our clients to make effective project and business decisions.
- Assistance in the growth of the Risk Management capability across the business through development of other members of the risk team, and coordinating business-winning activities.
- Working individually or as part of a team providing risk management services, including Risk Identification and Facilitation, Analysis, Process Development, Reporting and Training.
- Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis, including reporting information to project teams and Board members.
- Provide Project and Programme management support to these engagements, with the ability to execute these alongside existing risk experience to provide a broad depth of consulting offerings.
- Supporting major bid activities through risk management support, contingency analysis and commercial awareness.
- Ability to add value to client organisations and enable the Capability to fulfil ambitious growth and development strategies through meeting business related and personal development targets.
- Leading niche engagements and developing other members of the team as required.
- Significant risk analysis and modelling capabilities (using Primavera Risk Analysis (Pertmaster), Predict and Active Risk Manager (ARM).
- Creating risk documentation, including risk strategies and plans at both projects and corporate level.
Successful candidates should ideally be educated to Degree level and have a minimum of five years specific risk management experience. Professional membership of a relevant institution, as well as formal qualifications in risk and project management will be desirable.
The candidate will also require a full driving licence and access to a car as this role will involve travel throughout the UK.
Successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment
In return you will receive a salary to c GBP60,000 and a competitive benefits package.
Please apply online or please contact Craig Carnell or phone (see below).
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.