Mechanical & Electrical Quantity Surveyor
Role: Mechanical & Electrical Quantity Surveyor/M&E QS
Salary:GBP60,000-GBP75,000 + Benefits, but negotiable for the right candidate.Mechanical & Electrical Quantity Surveyor/M&E QS required immediately for a large international consultancy with multiple sites throughout the UK. They have a range of sectors on their portfolio, this includes residential, industrial, education, healthcare and commercial. The role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build upon their current knowledge and take their career to the next level.
The Mechanical & Electrical Quantity Surveyor/M&E QS role will entail:
- M&E projects working across various sectors
- General QS duties including pre and post contract tasks
- The individual will be given responsibility from day one and will quickly running their own jobs
- Working within a relatively large team, reporting to operations manager
Mechanical & Electrical Quantity Surveyor/M&E QS essentials:
- M&E Background (minimum 3 years)
- Residential Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A team player, but also someone who is able to function as an individual
Interviews are being held from the 3rd February but they are able to wait for individuals so can conduct interviews in the week following.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical & Electrical Quantity Surveyor/M&E QS to join an exceptional company.
Apply online for immediate consideration to Jonathon Pritchard at the X4 Group.