Senior Quantity Surveyor/SQS
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor/SQS/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor/IQS
Salary: GBP55,000-GBP75,000 + benefits, but negotiable for the right candidate.Senior Quantity Surveyor/SQS/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor/IQS required immediately for a consultancy located in Central London. They have a range of sectors on their portfolio that includes education, health, residential and retail. The role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build upon their current knowledge and take their career to the next level.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor/SQS/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor/IQS role will entail:
- Financial Management of multiple projects from pre through to post contract
- Winning new business
- Recognising new business opportunities
- Working across various sectors in a senior role
- Procurement and tendering
- The individual will be given full responsibility from day one
- Working within a relatively large team
- Projects across London and the surrounding areas
Senior Quantity Surveyor/SQS/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor/IQS essentials:
- Broad range of QS experience
- Proven financial management experience
- Experience across 2 or more of the residential, retail, education or healthcare sectors
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills
- A team player, but also someone who is able to function as an individual
- Non-freelance background
- UK based role working with the same company for an extended period of time
Interviews are being held from the 3rd March but they are able to wait for individuals so can conduct interviews in the week following.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor/SQS/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor/IQS to join an exceptional company.
Apply online for immediate consideration to Jonathon Pritchard at the X4 Group.