Part-time Media Sales Executive
Media Sales Executive (4 days per week)
Four days a week role - with the opportunity to work from home and our offices, close to Westfield, in Shepherds Bush. We are looking for an experienced media salesperson to work for a long-established parenting title. We deliver a premium quarterly magazine across London, a dynamic website and a number of e-newsletters.
The magazine is in its 16th year and we are looking for someone to become a key member of the team where the established client base has led to commission-based pay in excess of £25,000 per annum. We can offer flexibility in hours for the right candidate.
We are looking for a motivated sales specialist who will be responsible for the acquisition of new advertising clients as well as nurturing established relationships for our popular/trusted lifestyle brand. The candidate will have strong experience within both print and digital sales. The areas of focus in this vibrant, growing company (angels & urchins) are Travel, What’s On, Fashion, Books and Parties. The candidate will have close contact with all members of the small, close-knit company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maximising revenue generation to achieve set targets
- Working closely with other members of the sales team and monitoring publishing and advertising markets
- Support in developing and delivery of the advertising sales strategy
- Monitoring the media landscape for new opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in media sales, ideally from a consumer publishing background
- Clear understanding of the print and digital media arenas
- Great attention to detail and a commercially driven nature
- Excellent organisation, communication and presentation skills
This role would suit an experienced, motivated sales professional with a can-do, positive attitude, who enjoys sales and building lasting working relationships with clients.
Approx 4-day-a-week job (hours during school holiday can be more flexible): work from home with one day in West London office. Pay is commission-based.
For further information on this unique opportunity please send us your CV and a short cover letter to Faith Short at firstname.lastname@example.org.