Pi Capital is a membership club that connects both people and ideas. The club acts as a source of information and inspiration for its members, today’s most dynamic and engaging leaders. It does this through convening extraordinary events with the world’s most sought after speakers and connecting people within its community.
Pi’s goal is to extend knowledge and to expand members’ capacity to achieve success, both personal and professional. Some members also choose to participate in investments sourced by Pi.
For further information and to get a sense of the type of events that we host, please see: http://www.picapital.co.uk/
Pi Capital is seeking to engage an experienced membership manager to increase the strength of its relationships with members and potential members.
This is an exciting opportunity for a systematic and people-focused individual to make a real difference to Pi Capital as an organization, helping to shape the membership and revenues of our club.
The position is based at our offices in St James’s Street and is initially a part time position (20-25 hours per week) with provision to extend hours if successful. Some work may be conducted at home but the successful candidate will be expected to come into the office at least 3 days per week and to work on at least 4 days per week. The position will report to PI’s Director of Strategy.
Please apply with CV, letter explaining why you are suitable for the job and a note as to what hours you would ideally work, by Tuesday 28 March.
- Analyze and understand Pi’s current membership base
- Take primary responsibility for the membership billing cycle, including new members and renewals
- Ensure excellent service and support to all our existing and potential new members to maximize membership growth and renewals
- Think strategically about member segmentation, diversification and membership benefits
- Meet specific membership targets including around: increasing number and range of members, increasing member satisfaction, reducing member arrears, increasing member retention, increasing overall Pi revenues.
Knowledge / experience required
The successful candidate will have:
- Confident, strong all-round communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills and very high level of organisation / attention to detail
- A proven ability to innovate and prioritise
- An ability and desire to work as part of a small team (including helping other team members when required), but also the confidence to work alone
- Experience with developing / nurturing professional relationships and an understanding of the type of members that Pi attracts
- An interest in current affairs
- Prior experience of working in a membership organisation
- Experience with Salesforce/other CRM systems
- Existing high-level business contacts
Apply for Membership Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly