Divisional Finance Manager
DIVISIONAL FINANCE MANAGER - UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS BRISTOL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST.
Robert Half International are working in partnership with University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust to recruit for a Divisional Finance Manager in Bristol.
University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust has a turnover of c GBP550m and provides Healthcare to the population of South Bristol and Specialist care for the region and nationally. The Division has a budget of c GBP120m.
The Divisional Financial Manager will be responsible managerially to the Divisional Director for delivering a comprehensive financial management service, leading the development of the business aspects of the Division's operating plan and identifying, structuring and scheduling new business development opportunities, this includes providing strategic business leadership for the Division ensuring a holistic approach is adopted, in particular forging links between income, expenditure, workforce, activity and achievement of performance targets.. The Divisional Financial Manager will be professionally accountable to the Director of Finance and will as such be required to ensure that corporate financial objectives are delivered within the Division as well as representing the Trust at regional and national forums relating to the Division's clinical services. His/her expert and specialist financial management skills will be deployed to support the clinical leadership of the Division. He/she will therefore play a crucial role in ensuring that the following fundamental and underlying activities necessary to organisational success are achieved:
- Engendering and maintaining a culture of financial control and recurrent financial awareness amongst both clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Engaging clinical and non-clinical staff in the business of the Trust and of the division.
- Maintaining divisional focus and commitment to performance targets at all times.
- Providing a professional financial input to divisional projects to ensure successful outcomes.
- Contribute to the provision of monthly financial reporting and final accounts within the framework set by the Director of Finance.
- Leading on the development, structuring and scheduling of all aspects of the Division's operating plan
- Project management and leadership of new business development opportunities for the Division including business cases for new nationally commissioned services.
To be considered you will be a qualified accountant with strong business partnering skills delivered in an NHS Acute Trust.
Agenda for Change Band 8C
Offering from GBP56,104-GBP68,484 dependent on experience.
For further information please call Laura Emms on or email me at .
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS WILL BE FORWARDED TO ROBERT HALF
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.