Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist (SAP) - Slough
My client, a market leading technology company based in Slough is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. In this role you will be part of a diverse Shared Service Centre environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation which has experienced strong growth over the last few years.
- Responsible for SAP AP
- Fluent understanding and ability to read and reconcile PO history (GR/Inv.) with associated PO transactions (ME23N, ME2L, MB51)
- Highlight any control breaches to PTP Supervisor
- Recording all reported errors by an Offshore AP processing provider in the Error Log
- Understanding the VMD associated procedures and compliance requirements
- Vendor Master Data management for one customer
- Responsible for the payment run
- Monitoring of the AP mailbox for one customer
- Being a point of support on workflow/other issues across Europe (Bizapps, payment run, vendor data, etc.)
- Answer telephone calls related to AP
- Seasoned AP professional
- Extensive knowledge of AP on SAP
- Requires considerable AP accounting experience and a thorough understanding of Purchase to Pay systems, policies and processes as they apply to the area of responsibility
- Experience of dealing with multiple internal stakeholders and shared service customers in a multinational environment. Exposure to outsourced providers and managing performance through SLAs and KPIs
- Critical thinking and problem solving - demonstrate positive attitude towards continuous improvement
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
If you are interested please click the "Apply Now" button below or send your CV to (see below) for further discussion, please contact Elizabeth Chalmers.
ninesharp Finance & Accounting are a minimum fuss specialist marketing recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent finance & accounting professionals