Curriculum Leader - Travel
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and self motivated individual to the role of Curriculum Leader - Travel. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding area of the curriculum, which boasts continued learner success and achievement.
As a Curriculum Leader you will be responsible for the leadership and coordination of delivery staff and/or activity within Hospitality & Tourism. The role will involve teaching on travel, aviation and cabin crew programmes.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold at least a Level 5/6 qualification in a relevant subject such
- Hold a management/supervisory is desirable
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification or be willing to achieve this within a set period from appointment
- Hold an Assessor Award or be willing to achieve this within set period from appointment
- GCSE (A*-C) English & Maths
- Have current up to date knowledge and relevant industrial experience
- Have experience teaching in Further Education - Young people (16-18), Adults or Higher Education students as appropriate
- Have experience of being a programme leader
- Have the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and targets
- Be a good team player with a flexible approach to working hours, as some evening work will be required and the ability to undertake the associated administration tasks
When applying for this role, please reference AoC Jobs as your application source when asked.
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, membership of final salary or career average pension scheme, professional development and training, free on-site car parking, and other voluntary benefit schemes, including childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
St Helens College is committed to Equality and Diversity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
This role does not meet the minimum requirements set by UK Visas & Immigration to enable sponsorship of migrant workers. Therefore we cannot progress applications from candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Please note we do not accept CV's from recruitment agencies. Any speculative CVs sent to the College will NOT be considered.