Trainer - Art
Excellent benefits package including technology scheme, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme, 24-7 confidential employee support service and 1000's of retail discounts.
Trainer - Art, Permanent - Part Time (22.2 per week)
Join our innovative social enterprise as a Trainer - Art and help others reach their full potential.
- Delivering education, training and employment opportunities for more than two decades.
- Pride in raising the aspirations of learners to increase employability and reduce re-offending.
- In joining our team, you'll become part of the unique LTE group, shaping the development of education delivery.
- Leading the way as a not-for-profit social enterprise.
When you join Novus we are a not for profit social enterprise and market leader in offender education, training and employability services across the UK. Our mission is to improve lives and economic success through learning and skills.
We have a great opportunity at HMP Moorland to join the education team as a Trainer - Art. The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality vocational training to our learners, in order to give them the skills they need to have a better and brighter future. To do this successfully you'll need to:
- Have experience in your vocational specialism.
- Willing to gain PTTLS within six months.
- Hold at least a Level 2 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy or be willing to commit to gaining the relevant qualification(s) within one year.
- Commitment to gain a subject specific qualification to allow you to train to Level 3 within two years.
- Commitment to gain an assessor award required by relevant Awarding Bodies within one year.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please visit our Novus website.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes. Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.