Due to growth, Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a Finance Manager within a leading Brokerage based in the City of London.
This is an exciting new role which has been created through organic growth and promotion within the division. Key responsibilities include:
- Weekly forecasts: revenue, expenses and cash flow;
- Monthly management accounts for the group of companies;
- Monthly revenue and expense analysis;
- Monthly Client Money calculations and quarterly FCA submissions;
- Quarterly VAT returns;
- Annual Corporation tax return;
- Annual Financial Statements;
To be considered for the role of Finance Manager to work for a leading Brokerage you must meet the following criteria:
- A newly qualified ACA Accountant from small/medium sized Accountancy Practice
- Had exposure to a mix of Audit and Accounts Preparation (ideally 60:40)
- Graduate from a Russel Group University with a minimum of a 2:1 that demonstrates numeracy
- A minimum of A,B,B at A-Level
The company are a global Brokerage headquartered in the City of London. This Finance Manager position is a great opportunity for a confident and driven individual as this company are keen to develop their employees and promote internally.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Finance Manager working for a leading Brokerage based in the City of London will be offered a salary range of GBP50,000-GBP55,000 along with a discretionary bonus along with other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.