Robert Half are recruiting for a very exciting 12 month project role for a 500 million business in Northampton. The candidate will be a natural problem solver and with a strong technical background ideally from an audit background and devoting time to a system implementation whereby they will understand the technical data being fed in and the outputs required to gain effective reporting for the organisation.
If you are a Qualified Accountant looking for a challenging role in an exciting fast paced environment and would like to be part of a project team in transitioning to a new finance platform and can provide sound advice to the wider finance function on statutory reporting for the group and providing financial reporting expertise ensuring that all statutory accounting aspects are covered for the project, then this role will be ideal for you! Responsibilities
The role of Financial Accountant in Northampton include but is not limited to:
- Statutory reporting
- Providing technical advice on IFRS
- Revenue recognition reporting so system can capture this information
- Point of contact for external auditors as required
- Financial reporting
- Year-end group statutory accounts and subsidiary entity accounts
- Ad-hoc support to wider teams acting as a true business partner for non-financial stakeholders
- The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified or have the relevant technical experience and can deal with complex consolidations
- Excellent on excel
- Work well in a project team where good performance can lead to a longer term perm position
- Problem solver
- Good grounding with IFRS statutory reporting
- The organisation is a large corporation based in Northampton
- The 12 month project role is paying up to 55k plus with unrivalled large company benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.