Account Manager - Marketing Intelligence
We are looking for an exceptional, passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure long-term successful relationships between our client and their customers. The Account manager will be central point of contact with key business executives and stakeholders. The Account manager will Ideally come from a background of Business Intelligence with experience in the FMCG market in selling reports, data or subscriptions with experience in the use of the output data
This is a new role which provides an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established, successful Marketing Intelligence company based in Northamptonshire.
- To be central point of contact for clients on all supplier requests, support and all opportunities
- Delivering regular training seminars and presentations to clients and customers
- Will be an expert in account manager strategy and delivery tactics
- Work closely with internal delivery team to ensure they have full visibility and are involved at the most appropriate time with all sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain key customers to ensure delivery of new business revenue to budgeted targets
- Act as key interface point with client Trading Teams
- Understand and interpret In-house tools (training will be given) and communicate insights and sell the concept of the Actionable Insight experience.
- Drive and deliver high margin revenue growth through customer retention and acquisition
- Coach and mentor team to achieve improved results
Desired Skills and experience
- Experienced in selling data subscriptions, building, developing and fulfilling new business strategies
- Demonstrated success in the delivery of both personal and team targets
- Strong influencing skills and leadership capabilities
- A confident communicator with strong presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of basic software using Microsoft Office Suite & Excel
- Bachelor's Degree or similar level achievement
- 2-5 years' experience within a similar role, fast learner and driven to action
- Advanced understanding of customer relationships
- Customer focussed, used to handling customer queries and complaints
- Commercial acumen
This is an excellent opportunity in a growing and dynamic marketing intelligence company. It has an excellent package and great personal development opportunities.
TD Group Limited acts as an employment business for interim positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. TD Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.