Project Manager - Groundworks
Project Manager - Groundworks / Construction Site - Broadgate London GBP55k - GBP65k p.a. + bens d.o.e.
Project Manager for long-term groundworks and concrete project in Broadgate London
As Project Manager for this leading sub-contractor, you will manage a complex earthworks, groundworks and concrete works package in line with commercial, production and efficiency targets with responsibilities including:
- reviewing technical aspects of project design information
- developing methodologies and associated temporary works design interface
- leading on health & safety / quality / compliance / assurance / environmental issues
- keeping all stakeholders up to date with works and project progress
- project management of engineers / supervisors / site labour and resources
Our client is one of the leading groundworks contractors in London & South East with a reputation for Quality and Customer Service and a non-confrontational approach to business. With vast experience in groundworks / substructure / superstructure activities in the commercial / residential / educational / healthcare sectors, they have direct labour and plant equipment resources to deliver the most complex and challenging of construction projects.
As Project Manager, you will need a strong engineering background / qualification with substantial experience in earthworks / groundworks / civil engineering / concrete superstructures along with a track record of managing quality, safety, technical and engineering functions. With excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills, your strong commercial focus will be supported by:
- project management and construction techniques ( structures / RC Frames ) expertise
- ability to track contract variations and monitor progress and records for commercial recovery
- ability to work to tight deadlines / process driven / solutions focused / deliver to targets
- experience of management of site work, inspection and lifting operations
- CSCS / SMSTS / H&S / First Aid
If you wish to be considered for the role of Project Manager, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272450A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: project manager London project management jobs groundworks bulk earthworks project manger jobs project engineer jobs construction broadgate jobs london Liverpool Street civil engineering groundworks project manager
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.