Governance Officer - Based in Bath
Up to GBP30,000 per annum - Fantastic benefits & development scheme
I'm currently looking for an experienced Governance Officer to join an IT services organisation based in the Bath area. My client is renowned for investing money back into the business to offer their employees the best scope for career development and training going forward, which also includes a pension scheme which I have not seen rivalled in the South West so far.
- Providing personal assistance to the Chair of the Board of Trustees
- Providing administrative support for the trustees
- Preparing all board and committee agendas, as well as recording clear and concise minutes & actions in any meetings
- Creating & maintaining a governance events/year-round activities schedule
- Liaise with other administrators and personal assistants
- Prioritise own workload & undertake training alongside the development of the position
- Strong knowledge of governance frameworks in the private/public sectors
- Able to take intense minutes in fast-paced meetings, with Board members and its sub-committees
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an administrative/secretarial position
- Excellent working knowledge of IT applications (eg Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proven organisational & communicative abilities
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification (HND, NVQ4 etc.)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a governance specialist to join a team of friendly and dynamic people whilst being offered the best opportunities for personal development and training going forward. For further information or to apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to (see below) Alternatively, you can catch me.
RP is acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.