Due to enormous growth, Robert Half Financial Services are looking for a Fund Accountant to work for a Venture Capital Firm to based out of their City based offices.
This is a superb opportunity for a newly qualified ACA Accountant to join a market leading group and play an important role in its growth.
The client based in in the City of London are a global Venture Capital Firm that have a diverse investment portfolio from healthcare to technology, renewable energy and cyber security and more. Headquartered out of London, this dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation have a fantastic career plan for the right individual.
To be considered for this Fund Accountant position working for a Venture Capital Firm based at their City based offices you must be:
- A newly qualified ACA Accountant from a Top 50 Accountancy practice
- Educated to a Degree level with a minimum of a 2:1 in a degree that demonstrates numeracy
- Minimum of ABB at A-Level (or equivalent)
- Attentive to detail with a logical and disciplined approach to work
- Possess the ability to critically review information received and substantiate against information from other sources
- The successful Fund Accountant working for a Venture Capital Firm based out of their City based offices will be offered a salary of approximately GBP45-52k plus a great corporate benefits package.
- Salary and Benefits:
- In addition to the above you must be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals, including team members, investment managers, other members of staff and partners, shareholders and auditors.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.