Due to a number of recent acquisitions, Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to work for a leading Investment Manager based in the City of London.
Key Tasks and Key Responsibilities
The role of Finance Analyst will comprise of a broad range of external reporting and internal monitoring of the firms investments in Europe including;
- Modelling and Reporting for investee companies
- Run and maintain the operational models for each investee company of Funds
- Run and maintain the fund model and manage all internal & external reporting deliverables.
- Support Approval monthly / Quarterly Reports: control and analysis of performance of operating assets against approved budgets and P&L
- Detailed analysis will include production figures, liquidated damages and insurance claims, and any imbalance in Opex
- Support delivery asset management monthly / quarterly pack. Collect, review and provide once validated all appropriate information required by the AMC in relation to the fund portfolio.
- Newly qualified ACA Accountant from a Top 6 practice
- Excellent A-Levels (AAB as a minimum)
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work under extreme pressure
This leading Investment Manager are a global, multi-asset investment manager offering a range of funds including Equities, Alternatives and Real Estate.
The successful Finance Analyst working for a leading Investment Manager based in the City of London will be offered a competitive salary of approximately GBP50-55k + a discretionary bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.